Get your ballots ready! We’re honored to share that Truveta’s CEO, Terry Myerson, is a nominee for Modern Healthcare’s 100 Most Influential People in Healthcare.
This list showcases impactful healthcare leaders, nominated by their peers, as the most influential individuals in the industry. Readers can vote for their top five choices and the honorees will be published in Modern Healthcare’s annual ranking later this year.
We’re excited to see a number of our health system members and customers also included on this list. It’s a testament to the work we do at Truveta, and this critical time in healthcare, that our vision — saving lives with data — resonates with so many transformational leaders in the industry.
We offer our congratulations to our members and customers also nominated:
- Barclay Berdan, CEO, Texas Health Resources
- Albert Bourla, CEO, Pfizer
- Dr. David Callender, president and CEO, Memorial Hermann Health System
- Mark Clement, president and CEO, TriHealth
- Dr. Amy Compton-Phillips, former president of clinical care operations, Providence
- Lloyd Dean, former CEO, CommonSpirit Health
- Michael Dowling, president and CEO, Northwell Health
- Dr. Melinda Estes, president and CEO, St. Luke’s Health System
- Dr. Rod Hochman, president and CEO, Providence
- Clay Holderman, president and CEO, UnityPoint Health
- Wright Lassiter III, CEO, CommonSpirit Health
- Peter McCanna, CEO, Baylor Scott & White Health
- Terry Myerson, CEO, Truveta
- Ketul Patel, CEO, Virginia Mason Franciscan Health, and president, Pacific NW Division, CommonSpirit Health
- Robert Riney, president and CEO, Henry Ford Health System
- Terry Shaw, president and CEO, AdventHealth
- Jim Skogsbergh, president and CEO, Advocate Aurora Health
- Michael Slubowski, president and CEO, Trinity Health
- Julie Sprengel, president and CEO, Southern California Division, CommonSpirit Health
- John Starcher, Jr., CEO, Bon Secours Mercy Health
- Dr. Saum Sutaria, CEO, Tenet Healthcare
- Warner Thomas, president and CEO, Ochsner Health
- Dr. Kimberlydawn Wisdom, SVP community health and equity, chief wellness and diversity officer, Henry Ford Health System
Take the survey 100 Most Influential People Voting 2022 to see all 300 nominees, and vote for your five favorite innovators in healthcare by September 27th.